Sunday, June 6, 2021

Rough Hewn Wooden Mortar and Pestle


*SOLD* This gorgeous mortar and pestle is a vintage/used item that I have cleaned up, polished with food safe wax-based cutting board conditioner, and blessed and charged with reiki energy by me. It is all ready to you to use either in your kitchen or in your ritual. It is a deep, dark, semi-soft wood with lots of grain, knots and imperfections, very hand-wrought looking, but also smooth and a very pleasing shape. I don't know who made this, but when I hold it in my hands, I know that it wants to do good in the world. It is quite large - the mortar is 6 inches high and the pestle is almost 7 inches long. A wonderful and beautiful piece for your ceremony or everyday use!



Purchase this mortar and pestle now at www.ecoquirky.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment