Sunday, July 11, 2021

Large Blue Ceramic Teapot


*SOLD* This extra large teapot is perfect in every way except for one big chip that it has inside the lip, and I am so sad! I hope I can find it a home that will love it in its imperfect condition, because it is so pretty otherwise. It has a beautiful glossy blue glaze, and a wonderful shape and style that reminds me of fiesta ware, but this is not marked so I don't know what brand it is. This pot measures 6 1/2 inches tall with the lid on, and 10 inches from spout to handle. Quite big for a ceramic tea pot! The finish is in great condition, with no chips, cracks, or other damage except for that one big chip on the inside edge of the rim. Please look at photos for condition. I have discounted the asking price considerably because of the chip - I hope this sweet teapot finds a good home! You can purchase this blue teapot now at www.ecoquirky.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment